Invitation to our dear exhibition general managers
e are pleased to list your exhibition in our exhibition section within our homepage which is emailed to 100,000 professional people in the tourism & travel field, along with relevant government departments around the world. Furthermore, the details of your exhibition would be displayed in your country page within our website. Our website consists of 5 languages, English, Arabic, French, Spanish and German; other languages would be added soon.
Please note your exhibition is currently listed in our exhibition calendar if you cannot find your exhibition please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to have a link to your exhibition page you would need to become a member.
ADVERTISE AND/OR BECOME A MEMBER
When you become a member with ITW you will receive the following benefits:
- ITW is viewable in 5 languages
- In each of the 5 languages ITW contains pages for every country in the world with its profile, major tourism attractions and affairs.
- ITW publishes weekly news bulletins in its five languages which are mailed to more than 100,000 e-addresses involved in the travel and tourism, covering all aspects of the travel tourism industry and affairs.
- ITW contains all backdated issues of the ITM in their entirety.
- ITW contains a calendar for worldwide exhibitions and conferences.
- ITW has the facility and the capacity to link any website in the world
- News publication in the main and country pages (translated to the 5 languages mentioned above)
- Send or republish an unlimited number of articles
- The News articles would be sent in the weekly newsletter to over 100,000 subscribers.
We are happy to consider your proposals to maximise the effect of the advertisement for marketing your exhibitions world wide in several languages.