This year’s PHILOXENIA is redefining itself by promoting the tourist markets of the Balkans and Southeastern Europe. With a fresh outlook, enthusiasm and a strong will, PHILOXENIA 2012 is being organized by HELEXPO in cooperation with ARTION Conferences & Events on 22-25 November in Thessaloniki, and aims to provide a new impetus to the tourism of this region.
This year, PHILOXENIA will include:
• Targeted B2B meetings exhibitors with 100 or more international hosted buyers
• Promotion and brand awareness of exhibitors to over 20000 Greek and foreign visitors
• Special participation packages and setting up of stands for exhibitors
• Free participation in the Conferences on Cultural and Religious Tourism
• Special tributes to new technologies and Internet tourism marketing
The 28th PHILOXENIA invites you to honor this ambitious effort through your participation. Our goal is to promote and establish PHILOXENIA as the greatest tourism event of the Balkans and the broader region of Southeast Europe. For more information, please visit the PHILOXENIA 2012 website: www.helexpo.gr.