(July 2011) Travellers looking for pampering and peace of mind will find both in Siem Reap, Cambodia, the
home of Raffles Amrita Spa at Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor. The spa has just been voted as one of the 10
Best Hotel Spas in Asia by Travel & Leisure magazine. To celebrate this recognition, the spa is offering an
inspirational ‘Body and Soul’ spa experience.
Raffles Amrita Spa combines the best of Western technologies with Eastern therapies, incorporating
aromatherapy, naturopathy and Ayurvedic medicine. ‘Body and Soul’ starts with a visit to a local temple for
a ceremonial blessing from temple monks, followed by peaceful meditation back at the hotel.
With calm restored within, the attention turns to the body. The blissful Angkor Escape Signature Treatment
includes an aromatic oil massage with warm stones, a naturally purifying body mask and refreshing facial.
The hotel, set in 15 acres of private tropical gardens, is a short drive from the majestic temples of Angkor.
The perfect setting for mind, body and soul to come together with the holistic benefits of an unforgettable
Cambodian spa experience.
The Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor Body and Soul package starts from US$630 per night* and includes:
· One 2 hour 25 minute Angkor Escape Signature Treatment for two, with massage, body mask and facial
· Visit to local temple for a blessing ceremony
· Accommodation with choice of pool or garden view and daily champagne breakfast
· Private luxury car transfers
· Cambodian Raffles Butler service
· Daily complimentary fresh tropical fruits in room
· Daily turndown gifts
· Amrita Spa amenities
* Price excludes taxes and is subject to availability